Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Colorful Hello

Hi there blog friends!  
I haven't been blogging much, I've been creating a new project, one I'll show you in a few weeks - it's not quite ready yet.  I've also been putting together materials for some classes I'll be teaching in October, so my play time is getting big chunks taken out of it.   
That being said, I grabbed some time this weekend to create a card for a couple of fun challenges!  The first one is over at JUGS this week where Elise has delivered a color challenge 

I thought I'd use Elise's colors together with a sketch challenge I found at Card Patterns 



 I had fun with this one.  The colors gave me a struggle at first, but I really like the end result.  The supplies I used were Pure Luxury CS by GKS, Basic Grey "Out of Print", Echo Park, "A Walk in the Park", Copic Markers, YR02, YR04 and YR20.  Bling and seam binding from my stash.  Stamps from GKD "Heartfelt", illustrated by Theresa Momber.


Thanks for stopping by and I Iove it when you leave comments.  
Have a great week.

Cheri

7 comments:

Nancy said...

such a cute and 'fallish' looking card - pretty colors! Love the blues and orange together.

craftieodmae said...

WOW! Jaw dropping gorgeous!!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous fall card, Cheri! Wonderful take on both challenges! I really love those colors! Have a great day, DF!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- This is a stunning card! Beautiful!!

Patrice said...

great use of color

Mynn xx said...

OOOO...this is gorgeous! Love it!

Elise said...

Hi, dear! LOOK at you, soooooo stunning! Two of my MOST favorite challenges, EVER! Flawless us of color and composition, whilst once again - I get to stare at your hilarious feline companion, once again {!}!!! LOVE this work, Cheri! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls AND Card patterns! Yipeeee!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book