Monday, August 1, 2011

Free For All Friday - Lazy Summer Days


It's time for another Free Free For All Friday Challenge over at StampTV!  Click on the link and play along with Carolina.  Here are her instructions -

My challenge is called Lazy Summer Days. Here are the details:
  1. Create a CAS (Clean and Simple) card.
  2. The theme should be "Summer".
  3. You can stamp your image but don't color it in. This means you can't use any coloring tools - no Copics, no markers, no color pencils, no crayons, no chalks, etc. This is where the "Lazy" comes in!



I couldn't believe how difficult it was for me NOT to color that sail boat.  That truly was a challenge!  




Here's my card Carolina's challenge!




Card Details:  CS Gina K Design Pure Luxury white and black onyx.  Background was made using Distress Inks direct to paper.  Frames are made by Spellbinder Label Eighteen.  CuddleBug embossing folder swirls.  Stamp Sets:  Enjoy the Sunshine StampTV Kit and for the sentiment I used one from the set Hugs and Prayers illustrated by Nina Brackett.


Don't forget and don't miss - Release Party August 2, 2011 for the newest Gina K Design Stamp Sets!  Check out the details on StampTV

Thank you all for stopping by!  


Cheri

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous but then all your cards are!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Stunning card, Cheri!

Lagene said...

Beautiful!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book