Sunday, July 24, 2011

You're a Class Act

Happy day, Blogger friends!  It's so much cooler here in Maine today - a break from that awful heat, even for a day is a relief!  


I'm entering two fun challenges with the card I'm posting today 






the first challenge is over at StampTV where Cat has challenged us to "CASE the DT" and she chose the fabulously talented DT Carolina Buchting.  You can find all the details for the challenge HERE.


The second challenge is HERE at Mojo Monday where they're celebrating their 200th MoJo Sketch challenge!!!  

Here's my card for both challenges:


Details for this card - The background panel is a dp that was included in the StampTV StampKit, "Vintage Chic".  I colored it with Distress Inks using a technique called "Vintage Art" I found in the latest issue of Technique Junkies Newsletter .  The stamp set used is "Gleefully Yours"  also from Gina K Designs.  Also used, Copic Markers, Nestabilities Circles.


The card I chose to CASE from Carolina's gallery is here:




I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!
Cheri



4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the technique used as a background- great image- great sketch card.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful card, Cheri! FAbulous job on the CASE!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well done!! Terrific CASE and take from the sketch. Your mag will mail tomorrow - I missed today's mail~ :)

redwasher1 said...

Absolutely stunning!Love it!!!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book