Sunday, April 24, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #52

There's an Anniversary to celebrate over at Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge blog.  Here's Vicki's challenge:


This week is my week for the Speedy Challenge.  I can not believe we have been running this challenge for a year!  I don't know about you, but WOW - where did that year go???  Sheez.  Okay, appropriately, my challenge is anAnniversary Card.  Easy peasy -- we haven't had easy for a while.  Pass the word, there will be a winner of one of next month's stamp sets. You may use ANY stamps you like, however, if you use MFP stamps you are entered twice in the random drawing.


How fun to help celebrate a year with a great blog.


Here's my card for Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #52 - Happy Anniversary Speedy!  


Details:  CS Gina K Pure Luxury White and Good as Gold.  Stamps set is Speedy the Cat's  "Happy Pansies".  I embossed them with Ranger "Queens Gold" EP.  Spellbinder Labels #15 and #16 were also used.


Obviously, it's not Speedy the Cat's Golden Anniversary, but for a lovely couple I know, it is, so I will give them this card in celebration of 50 years of marriage.
It's difficult to get a good photo using metallic ink and paper, but I managed to get this one without a blast of light reflecting.  




Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic week!
Cheri
  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, I love the gold and white violets.

craftieodmae said...

wow, this is gorgeous, love the colors!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh they will LOVE this! Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!

icraft said...

Simply beautiful as usual Cheri!!

redwasher1 said...

So beautiful!! So elegant with the gold!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Joanne (jojot) said...

those pansies are still my fav.....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Harriet Skelly said...

What a gorgeous 50th wedding anniversary card1! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book