Sunday, March 27, 2011

Love Red Shoes

Hi! 


Gina K has a new sketch challenge over at StampTV.  On Thursday I got some happy mail when my new StampTV Spring Silhouette Stamp Kit arrived.  I saw these shoes and new I had to ink them up right away.   Here's the sketch (STVSKSP18) that I followed to make my card.  




My card - 


Card details:  
CS Gina K Pure Luxury White, Black Onyx and Rd Hot.  
Stamp Set:  StampTV Spring Silhouette Stamp Kit.  
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Vivid Brick Red
Misc:  Nestabilities, CB Folder, Ribbon, Covered button from my stash, black pearls, 3-D Crystal Lacquer. (Tidbit - the covered button was navy blue, I used a PrismaColor Black alcohol marker and colored it black)


Thank you for stopping by.  Love your comments and you're invited to follow me and sign up for email alerts when I post something to this blog.  



Cheri


1 comment:

Sherry Kushibab said...

I saw these shoes during the blog hop and thought they were great....I do have a bit of a shoe addiction though. Your red and black look great together and the addition of that sweet ribbon is fab!!! TFS

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book