Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good morning!
I'm playing along with the challenges over at Outlawz this week and this card is being posted for the Sunday Birthday  Card Challenge .  The rules for this week's card are   Each card must have a birthday sentiment on the front of it, and the theme this week is Anything Winter.  How easy can it get?  
Go on over to Outlawz, join the membership (it's free) and play along with some of the challenges.  See what you can do and you could also win a great prize.  


Here's my card.  




Details:  Card base is Gina K Pure Luxury card stock "Creme de Menthe" and layer CS is also GK "Moonlit Fog".  That layers was embossed with snowflakes Cuttlebug folder and then I used a Sakura Clear Gelly Roll pen.  The stamp set is also from Gina K called, "Snow Much Fun".   The image was colored with Copic Markers and layered with Nestability oval dies.


Thanks for stopping by and I welcome your comments.



Cheri







5 comments:

Ann said...

Such a pretty birthday card Cheri, I love it! That embossing looks wonderful! Thanks so much for playing over at Outlawz!

craftieodmae said...

cute card gf!!!

peggy wainman said...

Cute card! I like the combo of the creme de menthe and moonlit fog, might have to give it a try.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Well now, you just showed me a new color combo, and I love it!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great card, love the snowman and the sentiment. The embossing with sparkle.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book