Sunday, February 13, 2011

Color Challenge at Stamp TV

Hello blogger friends!  


Can you believe it's mid-February?  Time seems to fly so quickly these days.  
Stamp TV has another color challenge going on - so join in and play along.  The colors this week are 




If you don't have the GKD pure luxury CS papers/colors choose what you have in your stash that's close and join in.  The winner (selected at random) will receive a brand new stamp set (valued up to $24.95) by GKD.  
I've been working on the CAS (clean and simple) technique and thought this would be a fun color group to create a CAS card with. 

I used the CS for framing the image which was stamped using 3 stamp sets by Melanie Muenchinger (one of them was a WIN) - "Pressed Flowers", "A Year of Flowers" and for the sentiment, "Arranged with Love".  I used Memento inks, "London Fog" and "Tangelo".  At first I was going to use a mask for the flowers, but then after trying it with a more transparent/shadowy look, I decided I liked it much better.  This was a very easy and quick card to put together.  Give the color challenge a try and have some fun.  All products can be purchased at Stamptv


Thanks for stopping by - have a great week and a very Happy Valentine's Day!  



Cheri

1 comment:

peggy wainman said...

This turned out very pretty Cheri!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book