Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Good Farm Life

Hi there,

I've been using this new stamp set "Farm Life" since I got it.  It's such a nostalgic stamp set for me since we lived on a dairy farm when my son was young.  It was a great experience for him.  I live on a "retired" farm here in Maine - land farmed and owned by my husband's grandparents and parents.  Our "farming" is limited to several flower gardens and a small veggie plot and haying our fields.  The card I made was inspired by our own barn that my husband built a couple of years ago.  I took this photo this summer while a double rainbow hung over it.  (Can you see them both?)  It was a view worth photographing.




Here is my card:


You can find more details on my StampTV page and see some other cards I've created.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I value your comments.

Hugs,
Cheri

4 comments:

2amscrapper said...

What a great stamp set--the cards you've made with it are beautiful. Love your photo too!

Olga said...

what a fantastic card, I love that image!!

penny4thoughts said...

Beautiful card, Cheri! Love your picture, too, but almost didn't recognize it.....you left the mailbox out of the picture LOL!

Ina said...

Just looked at the 2 views of your barn (as you call it) the above with the double rainbow and the snow. Both beautiful photos. Love comparing the different scenes. SS

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book