Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Precious Card from Hazel

One of the most exciting and endearing things that has happened since I joined StampTV as a member in May  of 2009, is the collection of wonderful friendships I've developed from all over the world.  Hazel Basnett is one.  She lives in Australia and has an amazing life's story (which I'm trying to convince her to publish....it's that good).  My birthday was in mid-May and a week later, out of nowhere came this incredible card from Australia.  Hazel, I love you dearly and thank you so much for this gorgeous and thoughtful card.  (Here's to the Andrews Sister!!!)


Hazel has a lovely blog.....pay her a visit, I'm sure she'd love to hear from you.
As Hazel would say,
Love and Light

Cheri

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

very pretty, love those flowers!

Ina G said...

Cheri - Wow it is beautiful but then all her cards are. I am so glad to be her friend.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book